Stirling Residences @ Stirling Road
Stirling Residences is about 230,000 square foot of land. It has a gross plot ratio of mighty 4.2, working out to a maximum gross floor area of almost 1 million in square foot size and by having such an expansive area to work with for the developer, there will be more than a thousand units for potential home seekers to choose from, on the launch date.
Stirling Residences will be developed on an elevated plot of land, standing prominently while rising above the solid street level. Offering both residents and friends a view towards Mount Faber Park, Sentosa Sea view as well as the City Centre from the higher floors. It will be one of the iconic landmark in the Stirling road precinct when it is completed and ready for occupation.
Consisting of 1259 units, ranging from 1 to 4-Bedroom, all units in Stirling Residences have efficient yet spacious layouts, with brilliant features such as Master Bath with 2-way access for the small units and all bedrooms facing the front for the bigger units, maximising the light and breathtaking views. Stirling Residences, which sits on an elevated land plot of 227,223 sqft, consists of 1259 units across 3 towers, ranging from 1 to 4 Bedroom sizes. From the towering 38 to 40 storeys blocks, all units at Stirling Residences feature views mostly facing the South or North directions giving occupants a clear view of the sea, lush greenery or city.
The residential plot, Stirling Residences is ideally located very close to a lot of the daily requirements a family could need. Stirling Residences has a lot of government and private schooling systems nearby, meaning that anyone who could look forward to invest in this development would have advantage of selling and renting it to families. The reason for that, is that families look forward to buying in neighbourhoods and communities where their kids could easily go to school, without the hassle of having to travel too far away. This is particularly the reason that having a variety of schools nearby is a great advantage when selling the residency to a family.
Stirling Residences is a short stroll towards the Queenstown MRT Station for the convenience of all home owners residing in this residence. In addition to having the major railway station around the neighbourhood, there is also many bus services here plying different routes into the City Centre and the downtown financial districts such as Shenton Way and Orchard Road for instance.
With such a comprehensive transport system readily available, and the centralised locale in Queenstown, it greatly reduces the time required to travel for work even when you’re not driving. In return, you will be able to sleep longer and have more quality time with your loved ones after work.
Queenstown MRT Station is located close on the East West Line in Singapore. It is ideally only 4 stops away from the Tanjong Pagar MRT Station which serves the Central Business District.
Lots of shopping centres close by like the Star Vista, which is only 2 MRT Stops away from the Commonwealth MRT station. Shopping centres in the area include the IKEA Alexandra, Anchorpoint and Queensway Shopping Centre.
Other amenities close in the area include the Mei Ling Market and Food Centre and Dawson Hawker Centre.
Closeby schools include the Gan Eng Primary School, Crescent Girls Secondary School and National University of Singapore. The Orchard and Central Business District (CBD) are also very close
- Queenstown MRT – 300 meters (3 minutes walk)
- Ayer-Rajah Expressway (AYE) – 2.7 km (4 minutes drive)
- Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) – 5.2 km (7 minutes drive)
- Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE) – 10.4 km (10 minutes drive)
- East Coast Parkway (ECP) – 14.5 km (14 minutes drive)
- Queenstown Primary School – 550 meters (10 minutes walk)
- New Town Primary School – 1.04 km (6 minutes drive)
- Gan Eng Seng Primary School – 2.8 km (5 minutes drive)
- Blangah Rise Primary School – 1.79 km (12 minutes drive)
- Alexandra Primary School – 3.3 km (5 minutes drive)
- Queenstown Secondary School – 910 meters (6 minutes drive)
- Queensway Secondary School – 990 meters (8 minutes drive)
- Bukit Merah Secondary School – 1.1 km (8 minutes drive)
- Crescent Girls’ School – 1.38 km (6 minutes drive)
International and Tertiary Education
- Global Indian International School – 440 meters (5 minutes walk)
- ISS International School – 1.22 km (8 minutes drive)
- Tanglin Trust School – 1.58 km (6 minutes drive)
- Anglo-Chinese School (International) – 1.92 km (8 minutes drive)
- National University of Singapore – 2.9 km (7 minutes drive)
- Ion Orchard – 5 km (10 minutes drive)
- Vivocity – 5.7 km (10 minutes drive)
- Harbourfront Centre – 5.7 km (10 minutes drive)
- IKEA – 950 meters (2 minutes drive)
- Anchorpoint – 850 meters (2 minutes drive)
- Queensway Shopping Centre – 1 km (2 minutes drive)
- Marina Bay Sands – 9.9 km (15 minutes drive)
- Great World City – 4.5 km (6 minutes drive)
- Mount Faber Park – 3.6 km (9 minutes drive)
- Singapore Botanic Gardens – 4.8 km (8 minutes drive)
- Labrador Nature Reserve – 3.3 km (7 minutes drive)
- Gardens by the Bay – 9 km (15 minutes drive)
- Clarke Quay – 5.9 km (8 minutes drive)
- Alexandra Hospital – 1.5 km (4 minutes drive)
- Singapore General Hospital – 4.8 km (9 minutes drive)
- Gleneagles Hospital – 4.6 km (8 minutes drive)
Places of Interest
- One North Business Park – 3.1 km (6 minutes drive)
- Central Business District (CBD) – 7.3 km (13 minutes drive)
- Mapletree Business City – 3.6 km (6 minutes drive)
Nanshan Group was founded in 1978 when the founder of the company, Song Zuowen led the whole Shandong Village from agriculture to the path of industrialisation, and global success eventually. The company saw a lot of success and eventually diversified into multiple different businesses, like aluminium, textile, finance, tourism, aviation, education and real estate. Nanshan Group Singapore Co. was lead by the founder Song Zuowen’s eldest son, Song Jianbo, who resided with his family in Singapore.
For a long time, the company has been planning to expand massively in the Singapore property and real estate market. The proof of this claim is that in the past 12 months, the company took part in 8 out of 11 tenders in GLS auctions.
Logan Property Holdings which was founded in 1996, has developed over 90 Residential Projects maintaining their strength and providing shelters to over 500,000 people. Logan property developers are focusing on the Residential project development in PRC, covering Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area and with its products targeting upgraders and the first-time homebuyers. From engineering design to general contracting, Logan Property Holdings (or ‘The Group’) has A-Grade qualifications.
In terms of overall strength, The Group is known as the best property developers in PRC. Reaching to 295th of Fortune China’s top 500 Enterprises in 2017 and In 2018 Logan was given 26th position in the Top 100 Real Estate Developers of China. Ranked 4th in the Top 10 Most Profitable Companies is due to with its brand and market reputation which is well known because of their overall strength.
|Project Name|| |
|Project Type|| |
Private Residential Property
Nanshan Group & Logan Property Holdings
Stirling Road, Singapore
|Expected T.O.P / Expected Legal Completion|| |
30 Apr 2022
|Site Area|| |
|Total No of Units|| |
1259 + 1 Childcare Centre
- Excellent Connectivity: Stirling Residences location is phenomenal in terms of accessibility for both motorists and public transport commuters.
- Amenities and Convenience: Stirling Residences condo is surrounded by a plethora of amenities where convenience are within easy reach.
- Educational Institutes: Stirling Residences is home to many good schools from Primary to Tertiary local institutions to International schools.
- Comprehensive and functional layout: Stirling Residences floor plan is expected to be comprehensive and space efficient.
- Renowned International developer: Stirling Residences developers are Logan Property Holdings and Nanshan Group. Logan Property Holdings is a Hong Kong listed developer firm with more than 2 decades of experience in real estate development.
- Good rental and appreciation potential: The are multitude of opportunities for investors short and long term investors of Stirling Residences Queenstown.