Le Quest @ Bukit Batok
Mixed-Development in Bukit Batok
Le Quest is a new Mixed-Development in Bukit Batok. Developed by Multi-Award Winning Developer – QingJian Realty Pte Ltd. It is located proximity to Jurong Innovation District & Minutes’ Drive to Jurong Gateway.
Amenities nearby including seamless connectivity to shopping, dining & entertainment amenities e.g JEM, JCUBE, Westgate, IMM, Jurong Point. Apart from that, it is also nearby to prestigious schools such as Choa Chu Kang Primary, De La Salle School, Bukit Panjang Government High School, Pioneer Junior College, NUS High, River Valley High, Dulwich College & NTU.
Le Quest will have shops and amenities of its own on the first floor of the building. Cafés, retail shops, and laundry services are just a few of the amenities to be expected.
Le Quest condo will launch in the heart of Bukit Batok, a well-established town known best for their prominence in the quarrying industry during the mid-20th century. For most of the century, the town would remain a quiet, rural community focused mainly on farming and quarrying, with a few small factories here and there.
The town wouldn’t be officially declared until 1975, when the first public housing projects would get underway for the small population of 10,000. Since then, the modern town has grown more than ten times in size, with a current population of 139,000.
Today, Bukit Batok Nature Park and Bukit Batok Town Park preserve the town’s history and natural beauty. Despite modernization, Bukit Batok remains well in touch with its natural roots, and Le Quest residents can look forward to living in a tranquil and green neighborhood.
The Developer – Qingjian Realty Pte Ltd
Chinese developer Qinqjian Realty is famous for their magnificent work in over 30 countries throughout Asia and the South Pacific. Despite being in the construction business since 1952, Le Quest Qinqjian will be their first mixed development project in Singapore, so we can’t know exactly what to expect, but we do know that this developer has proved its talent for quality construction.
Qinqjian Realty has gained a positive reputation for both their domestic and international endeavors. They’ve been honored with dozens of various awards, including 19 Luban awards, a prestigious mark of top quality construction in China, and 11 National Quality Awards. Some of the developer’s best known works include the 29th Olympic Sailing Center in Qingdao, Liuting International Airport, and the Qingdao Grand Theatre. With such a diverse portfolio of incredible work, the Le Quest Qinqjian is sure to be nothing less than impressive.
The integration of technology and smart home design is clearly important to this developer, so it’s safe to assume that the Le Quest floorplan will be equipped with some of the same, or even newer innovations that will be shown off at the Le Quest showflat later this year.
Nearby Educational Facilities
- Yuhua Primary School
- Eden School
- Bukit Batok Secondary School
- Crest Secondary School
- Hillgrove Secondary
- Swiss Cottage Secondary School
- Millennia Institute
- Singapore Hotel and Tourism Education Center
Nearby Shopping, Amenities, and Entertainment
- West Mall
- Westgate Mall
- Swimming complex and various national parks
- Bukit Batok Town Park
- Bukit Batok Nature Park
|Project Name|| |
|Project Type|| |
QingJian Realty Pte Ltd.
99 years leasehold commencing from 29 Aug 2017
|Expected T.O.P / Expected Legal Completion|| |
|Site Area|| |
|Total No of Units|| |
516 Residential units
|Unit Mix|| |
- Close Proximity To Jurong Innovation District & Minutes’ Drive to Jurong Gateway.
- Seamless Connectivity To Shopping, Dining & Entertainment Amenities e.g JEM, JCUBE, Westgate, IMM, Jurong Point
- Close To Panjang Integrated Transport Hub (complete in 2017) with an air-conditioned bus interchange seamlessly linked to Downtown Line MRT station (DT1)and LRT Station (BP6). Direct train to City Centre.
- Close To Major Integrated Healthcare facilities in the West e.g Ng Teng Fong General Hospital & Jurong Community Hospital
- Close Proximity To Prestigious Schools – Choa Chu Kang Primary, De La Salle School, Bukit Panjang Government High School, Pioneer Junior College, NUS High, River Valley High, Dulwich College & NTU
- Easy Island-wide Access Via Major Expressways e.g PIE, KJE, BKE & AYE
- Be Part Of The Jurong Lake District Transformation (2nd CBD in Singapore)