The Clement Canopy @ Clementi Avenue 1
The Clement Canopy is an upcoming condominium development situated along Clementi Avenue 1, jointly developed by reputable UOL Venture Investment and renowned Singland Homes. Offering a variety of unit types and sizes to choose from, you are sure to find a home that will cater to all your needs and desires. In addition, all units within this development are fully equipped with branded and elegant fittings, sanitary wares and kitchen appliances to complete the luxurious experience of staying in The Clement Canopy. The project will also be providing its residents with exclusive and high end communal facilities to make your stay there a rejuvenating, entertaining and unforgettable experience. Indulging in a serene and tranquil lifestyle in the heart of Clementi will not be just another dream anymore.
The Developer – UOL & SingLand
UOL is one of Singapore’s leading public-listed property companies with an extensive portfolio of development and investment properties, hotels and serviced suites. The UOL Group delivers product excellence and the best service in all their business ventures. Their list of development projects includes office towers, residential units, shopping malls, serviced suites, and hotels. UOL owns and manages over 30 hotels across Asia and North America, through their hotel subsidiary Pan Pacific Hotels Group Limited (PPHG). The UOL Group has been the recipient of various prestigious awards such as the Aga Khan Award for Architecture, the FIABCI Prix d’Excellence Award, Urban Land Institute Awards for Excellence and the President’s Design Award.
The Singapore Land Limited (SingLand) was the first ever public listed property company. SingLand is one of Singapore’s largest property developers and has been associated with various prime and suburban property developments. SingLand owns one of the largest retails spaces in Singapore – over 1 million square feet and over 2 million square feet of office space. Some of these spaces include Clifford Center, The Singapore Land Tower, SGX Center, ABACUS Plaza, Tampines Plaza, Marina Square and West Mall. Although SingLand was incorporated in 1963, it was taken over by UIC Limited in 1990. Today, Singapore Land and its parent company UIC Limited form one of Singapore’s biggest property groups. Singapore Land has always played an important part in shaping and developing Singapore’s landscape. As of today, it was delisted in 2014 from the Singapore Stock Exchange making it a non-listed public company.
It is opposite of the International Community School. It’s close by to Nan Hua High School that is separated by Clementi Avenue 1. New Condo is beside NUS High School Of Science And Mathematics. The site of New Condominium is a member of a former Housing Development Board (HDB) estate.
Schools nearby The Clement Canopy includes
- Nan Hua High School
- NUS High School Of Science And Mathematics
- Clementi Town Secondary School
- Tanglin Secondary School
- Anglo-Chinese School (Independent)
It takes about 12 minutes to drive from The Clement Canopy @ Clementi Avenue 1 to the Central Business District (CBD) and Orchard Shopping Belt. New Condominium is also highly accessible to various parts of the island with the nearby Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE). This expressway can easily link various expressways like the Central Expressway (CTE) and also the Pan Island Expressway (PIE).
In terms of day-to-day conveniences from dining, shopping, amusement demands to getting basic necessities, future residents of The Clement Canopy in Clementi Avenue 1 can take a short walk down to the West Coast Plaza and there are more options available at Clementi Town Center where the Clementi Mall and Cityvibes shopping malls can be found.
|Project Name|| |
The Clement Canopy
|Project Type|| |
Singland Home and UOL
Clementi Avenue 1
|Site Area|| |
|Unit Mix|| |
- The Clement Canopyis developed jointly by reputable developers UOL Venture Investments and Singland Homes.
- Well-connected to other parts of Singapore via Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE), Central Expressway (CTE), Pan Island Expressway (PIE), West Coast Highway, Commonwealth Avenue West and Clementi Road.
- Shopping and dining amenities nearby such as West Coast Plaza, Clementi Mall, CityVibe, Queensway Shopping Centre, Ikea, Alexandra central Mall and Star Vista are all within a few minutes drive away.
- Supermarkets nearby including NTUC Fairprice, Cold Storage, Giant and Sheng Siong hypermarket sell daily products.
- For nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts, they can head to the popular West Coast Park, Clementi Wood Park, Clementi Stadium and Clementi Sports Hall to indulge in nature of sports.
- The NUS High School of Mathematics and Science and Nan Hua High School are both right next to The Clement canopy. Others Educational Institutions such as Nan Hua Primary School, Clementi Woods Secondary School, School of Science and Technology Singapore, Pei Tong Primary School, Clementi Primary School, Anglo-Chinese School, National University of Singapore and Singapore Polytechnic are all within short rides from the development.
- The Clement Canopy is within short drive away to the upcoming Singapore Second Central Business District (CBD) at Jurong Lake District.
- Full condominium facilities available in The Clement Canopy.
- Quality Fitting and Finishing
- High Potential of Rental and Capital Appreciation.