The Alps Residences @ Tampines
Kindly call/text 83837839 to make Showflat appointment now!
Surprisingly Affordable Quantum with Superb Pricing!
More Than 300 Units Sold! Overwhelming Response!!!
1 Bedroom – FULLY SOLD!!!
1 + Study – FULLY SOLD!!!
2 bedroom Available From
#01-11 – $693k
#01-16 – $693k
#02-03 – $695k
2 + Study Available
#01-43 – $691k
#01-47 – $691k
#02-43 – $696k
#02-10 – $695k
3 Bedroom Available From
#02-06 / #02-09 / #02-44 – $923k
#01-44 – $918k
*Above quoted units subject to availability
The Alps Residences is a new and upcoming condo located in Tampines Ave 10 and Bedok Reservoir area, within a short walk to Bedok Reservoir and a short drive Century Square & Tampines Mall. With expected completion in mid 2019, it comprises of TBA towers with 626 units and stands TBA storeys tall. It will comprise of 1 to 4 bedroom types and the developments theme is inspired by nature lovers from the Swiss Alps. Future residents will be able to access the development via the upcoming Tampines West MRT which is just a short drive away. Also, nature awaits your family and friends at the nearby Bedok Reservoir Park. Also, the ultimate nature awaits you at Tampines Bike Park.
The Alps Residences, with its sophisticated yet minimalist design will offer a unparalleled lifestyle through the pinnacle of architectural design and is set to be the most iconic landmark in its precinct.
The Developer – MCC Land Tampines
The Alps Residences is a project by MCC Land, a developer who is familiar with Tampines as they are also developing the Santorini condominium nearby.
The Alps Residence focus on a sophisticated design but yet a touch of an increasing minimalist lifestyle make the development by MCC Land an iconic development along the Tampines region.
The Alps Residences will also have easy access to Tampines Regional Centre where numerous malls such as Tampines Mall, Century Square and Tampines One will bring rich retail offerings. Leisure shoppers will also enjoy the retail warehousing activities of Ikea, Courts and Giant.
Residents with school going children will enjoy proximity to St. Hilda’s Primary School, Poi Ching School, UWC(SEA) as well as Overseas Family School. Investors looking at growth of Changi Business Park as well as employment opportunities that will arise out of Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 4 & 5’s expansion as well as Project Jewel, will bound to see higher occupancy in the East, especially to a project that is well connected.
Several buses are offered near The Alps Residences alongside restaurants and shopping centers. The Alps Residences is near to Tampines Mall and Century Square. Amusement for friends and your nearest and dearest is so at your fingertips with the entire condominium facilities along with the conveniences near Tampines Avenue 10 east condominium. While for vehicle owners, it takes less than half an hour to drive to the city region, via Pan Island Expressway (PIE).
The Alps Residences will soon be reachable via the coming Tampines West MRT Station, which is only a quick drive away. Commuting to the Serangoon region in addition to the city region is thus appropriate and quite handy at your fingertips.
The future residential development is an ideal home for families with school-going children. Numerous schools located within the vicinity include United World College of South East Asia (East Campus), St. Hilda’s Primary and Secondary Schools and Temasek Polytechnic.
Temasek Polytechnic is an established polytechnic that is the 3rd polytechnic to be set up in Singapore. It is set up in 1990 and the campus is located right next to Bedok Reservoir and a short distance from Alps Residences Condo. Temasek Polytechnic has grown over the years and now consist of 1,200 academic and administrative staff.
Many water sports facilities are offered including canoeing at Bedok reservoir for your relatives and buddies to spend quality time with along with kayaking.
Bedok Reservoir additionally occasionally sponsor water sports occasions including Dragon Boat. Where a broad array of water sports facilities are accessible for quality family time, located next to Bedok Reservoir.
- Shaping the Future Transformation & Potential of Tampines Under Master Plan
- Surprisingly Affordable Quantum with Superb Pricing from $4xxK!
- Sellable Unit Types for investment or own occupation
- Stylish Efficient Layout With Ensuite Bath!
- Shuttle Service To Tampines/ Potong Pasir MRT/ Tampines Hub (end 2016) + 2 Shops at doorstep!
- Swiss Alps themed condominium with wide landscaping of facilities, Sky Terraces, bicycle lots
- St Hilda’s Primary & Poi Ching School Within 1km (selected blocks)
- Short Drive to Changi Airport, Changi Business Parks, Singapore Expo
- Stay within reach with Bartley Viaduct TPE, PIE, ECP, KPE & Tampines West (DT31) Downtown Line 3 MRT Station
- Shopping Therapy at Tampines Mall, Tampines 1, Century Square, IKEA, Giant, Courts
- Schooling Within Vicinity – United World College Of South East Asia, Singapore University Of Technology And Design, Temasek Poly, Tampines JC, Overseas Family School
- Serenity & Recreation at Tampines Quarry, Tampines Eco Green, Bedok Reservoir Park, Pasir Ris Park
|Project Name|| |
The Alps Residences
|Project Type|| |
Tampines Avenue 10
|Expected T.O.P / Expected Legal Completion|| |
30 June 2020
|Site Area|| |
15,660.40m (168,505 sqft)
|Total No of Units|| |
|Unit Mix|| |
- Located right next to Bedok Reservoir where a wide range of water sports facilities are available for quality family time.
- Established Institutions are nearby including Temasek Polytechnic and Poi Ching School.
- Various Layouts available to suit different individual and family needs.
- Developer with extensive experience in the local property scene with various projects under its arm such as the nearby The Santorini.
- Easy access to the nearby Tampines Hub with various shopping centres such as Tampines One and Century Square.
- A short drive away from Changi Airport where a range of shopping and eateries are at the disposal of the owners.
- Various facilities together with full condo facilities for the residents to use.