Park Place Residences @ Paya Lebar Quarter (PLQ)
Park Place Residences is located in Singapore at Paya Lebar Road and Sims Avenue. This new development will cost over $3 billion when finished. The construction was scheduled to begin in January 2016 and be finished sometime in 2018. 3 standalone residential towers atop a multi-storey car park which comprises of 429 apartments, positioned within a generous and lush public space. Among the 3 residential towers, towers 1 and 2 will have 14 floors each while tower 3 has 13 floors. Park Place Residences will have its own private entertainment deck with 50m swimming pool, a gym, playground and clubhouse. To further bring out integrated living, there will be covered walkways and overhead bridges linking the residence to the retail and office buildings.
Inspired by the intricate weaving patterns of the Songket, a traditional brocade textile of the Malays, the design language and colour palette of the façade, interior and landscape design seeks to unify the buildings and public areas, and seamlessly weave the four plots into a single tapestry. The blend of bronze metal elements and grey wall surfaces of the residential component is meant to emulate the gold and silver hues of the Songket while also giving the towers a rich and exquisite look. Vertical fin walls and horizontal ledges form a recurring Songket pattern to give the towers a coherent appearance despite the multiple façade elements of balconies, AC ledges, corridors and window walls.
The 3 residential towers are generously spaced apart along the building’s perimeter to create the luxurious Landscape Deck with lush greeneries on the podium roof.
Paya Lebar Quarter (including Park Place Residences) is being developed by a joint venture of Roma Central Pte Ltd, Milano Central Pte Ltd and Verona Central Pte Ltd. These are subsidiaries of LendLease (Australian developer), in partnership with ADIA (Abu Dhabi Investment Authority).
Lendlease is an award-winning international developer with an impressive track record of urban re-generation projects globally. Its vision is to create the best spaces that meet the varied and personal needs of the people who work and live in them.
ADIA (Abu Dhabi Investment Authority) is a sovereign wealth fund owned by the Emirate of Abu Dhabi (in United Arab Emirates). It was founded for the purpose of investing funds on behalf of the Government of Abu Dhabi, and manages its excess oil reserves of around $500 billion.
Location and Connectivity
- The Park Place location, in Paya Lebar, is on the city fringe, just 10 minutes drive off-peak into the Raffles Place CBD, Marina Bay, and Orchard Road.
- Being such a sizeable mixed development, Paya Lebar Quarter will have everything for the residents of Park Place: offices to work in, a huge retail mall for shopping, F&B outlets & supermarkets, and lifestyle products & entertainment outlets for play.
- On top of all that, residents have immediate access to an MRT station, which offers direct connectivity as well to over 60 other stations on the East-West & Circle Lines. In fact, the Circle line has the advantage of joining to every other line, so they are literally only one connection to everywhere else in Singapore.
- Paya Lebar Regional Centre promises to be one of the most exciting growth areas, given its proximity to town, and yet untapped potential. Paya Lebar Square was just the start; Paya Lebar Quarter will expand the transformation. The whole landscape will be changed, making this one of the most fun and interesting places to hang around in.
- Walking distance to Katong, and abundant ethnic communities of Joo Chiat.
FOR MORE INFORMATION – VISIT TO www.the-park-place-residences.com
|Project Name|| |
Park Place Residences
|Project Type|| |
Lendlease & Abu Dhabi Investment Authority (ADIA)
Paya Lebar Road / Central
|Expected T.O.P / Expected Legal Completion|| |
1Q 2019 / 1Q 2022
|Site Area|| |
3.9 hectares / approx. 422,275.74 sqft
|Total No of Units|| |
429 residential units
|Unit Mix|| |
Amenities and Connectivity
- Well connected to all parts of the city via bus, expressways and MRT. Close to a number of reputed schools. Abundant options for entertainment.
High Rental yield
- High rental yield especially for those working in the future in the Grade A office spaces within the campus. Perfect for self-owned and self-living as well as for renting out, either ways a win-win proposition.
Huge Mixed Development
- Park Place Residences is part of a huge mixed development, with high end offices and retail mall literally next door, it offers superb convenience on a daily basis. A prime example of maximising productivity and efficiency in a work, live and play environment, with shopping, F&B, supermarkets, banks & entertainment at the doorstep.